12/30/11

Status Report

Apologies for the lack of updates in December. I did have a movie in mind for Christmas, but it was checked out of the library all last month and I couldn't get it in time to review it. Trust me to rent a Christmas movie when everyone else is renting Christmas movies. On top of that, it's been a very hectic second half of 2011 for me--family trips on Thanksgiving AND Christmas, relatives coming to visit, losing two grandfathers within two months of each other. Too much stuff going on coupled with an occasional lack of motivation have seen this blog and my comic suffer.

Plus, I think I need a new laptop...the adapter's acting up and the battery can't hold a charge anymore...

I will update for January - I've got my next six or so laid out in advance, and some other ones will come along as they normally do. Those of you who've been reading since the beginning or somewhere along the way and those who have only just found this blog - keep reading and happy 2012. These next few movies should be loads of fun to watch, in both the sincere and sarcastic sense. :)

Stay gold.

-K


No comments: